1. We will collect and store your personal and financial information which will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended, extended, re-enacted or consolidated from time to time (including without limitation the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EC) (data protection legislation). We will use your information to ensure proper performance of our agreement with you and to comply with our legal obligations when providing the services as further described below.
2. We will use your name, address, email address, contact number, date of birth, national insurance number and financial information (‘personal information’) to provide our services to you and verify your identity and this may require us to pass your personal information to our group companies, electronic verification providers, product providers or other financial firms such as lenders, banks, insurers, fund managers and platform providers.
3. We will pass your personal information to Tenet* as they provide compliance services to us. Further detail regarding how Tenet will use your data can be found on its website at www.tenetgroup.co.uk or by contacting Tenet on 01132390011.
4. We may be required to pass on your personal information to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) to help with an investigation or complaint or other authorities as required by law.
5. We may need to collect sensitive personal data including information about your health, ethnic origin, or criminal prosecutions from third parties such as employers and credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other similar organisations in order to provide you with the services, for example where you require advice on protection or annuity products.
6. You may exercise your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your sensitive personal data at any time by contacting Dale Regan or Rachel Duncalf on 0333 11 222 11 or email email@example.com.
*Tenet means Tenet Group Limited, Tenet Limited, TenetConnect Limited, TenetConnect Services Limited, TenetLime Limited, and its associated companies.